System Admin on 19 Nov 2007 16:33:00 -0000

[PLUG] Job Announcement - FT/Senior Linux Systems/Infrastructure Engineer

An immediate opening exists for a motivated, organized self-starting Senior Engineer in our Newtown, PA office. An ideal candidate will have considerable experience with using and configuring Linux in the role of a postgres database, java application server, web server, and other targeted function.

We require highly developed core linux/unix/shell scripting/hardware skills as a foundation, but also highly value experience with EMC Clariion storage, Cisco networking, load balancing and Java app server config expertise. Troubleshooting skills also a plus.

Local candidates preferred, but all entertained. Please email sysadmin@vantage.com a recent resume with contact information.

We offer Fair compensation, benefits, a beautiful office building, and a flexible management staff.

Direct applicants only. No submissions from recruiters can be entertained.