Eric on 21 Nov 2007 15:13:55 -0000

[PLUG] KDE question

I need a bit of KDE help.

I've added an applet called "Terminal Sessions" to a panel and I'd like to
customize the menu that it presents.  The menu has an item called "Reload
Sessions" but it does not say where these sessions are located.  For two small
screenshots look at http://www.lucii.org/terminal_sessions.html

Unfortunately the KDE control panel and manual as well as searches through the
.kde directory, KDE.org and Google have not been helpful at all.

If anyone can point me in the direction I'd be grateful.

BTW: Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Eric
--
#  Eric Lucas