Michael C. Toren on 25 Nov 2007 05:29:09 -0000

[PLUG] administrivia (was: "Ron Paul in PimpMyDaughter Poll")

For what it's worth, the original poster is apparently an amateur spammer
from the UK.  He went googling around for "linux user group mailing lists"
to identify LUG lists to spam, and by his own admission off-list, has hit
10-20 of them.  I became curious when I saw him post identical copies of
the same off-topic message to the PLUG list, SFLUG list, and the BALUG
list in short succession.  For more information, see:

	http://www.phillylinux.org/spam/alexcamponi/

-mct