Toby DiPasquale on 25 Nov 2007 23:01:35 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: PLUG Political Party Poll

On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 10:53:05PM +0000, mdecheser@comcast.net wrote:
> Registered Democrat, far left of center.  Many Libertarian tendencies.
>
> In '08, however, I will be voting for Ron Paul provided the man is not completely skewered beforehand.  As much as I'd like to see a woman/Afro-American president (and believe the country is ready for such a ticket), both Clinton and Obama are CFR (Council of Foreign Relations)  tools and are pretty much barking the same exact chorus as the Bush Admin.  The only candidate with different ideas (i.e. end the illegal occupation in Iraq) is Ron Paul.

MCT, can we get a filter on this mailing list? Any instance of the strings
"Ron", "Paul", "Ron Paul", "politics", "election", "Republican",
"Democrat", "Libertarian", any of the names of the presidential
candidates, etc appear in a posting and the filter sends the poster's
email address directly to the Storm Worm.

Seriously, people. This is a Linux mailing list. Keep this shit on the
Reddit wasteland where it belongs.

--
Toby DiPasquale