Eric on 1 Dec 2007 00:34:35 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Follow-Up: Entering extended characters in Linux

Matthew Rosewarne wrote:
> So, after some experimentation, I've come up with quite a nice setup.  This
> might be useful to others looking to unleash the potential of that unassuming
> plastic board in front of the screen.

Matthew:

Simply astonishing!  Nice job!

I'm filing this for reference and will have to start experimenting with it.  I'd
known about DVORAK for many years and thought about switching but I've never
even HEARD of COLEMAK before this.

Thanks for the effort.
--
#  Eric Lucas