Julien Mills on 3 Dec 2007 23:12:23 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Boot Problem

Doug:

> Anyone have an ideas on this?
>
> On Sat, 1 Dec 2007, Doug Crompton wrote:
>
> > I am still playing with this Hitahi laptop - 32 meg ram and 1 GB hardrive.

I'd try a few of the other kernels on the install disk.  The install
finished without any problems, you choose a kernel and rebooted?  Its
been a few months since I installed so I can't remember exactly how the
kernel choices worked, 2.4, 2.6 etc., this error is ringing a bell,
maybe it'll come to me.

Julien

Julien Mills                    julienfmills@yahoo.com