Eric on 5 Dec 2007 11:19:52 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Wireless access - from a security expert

I, too, disagree with Bruce on this one (as I did with those that suggested it
 on the PLUG list long ago).

Nevertheless, it made me pause that no less a security expert than Bruce
Schneier has an open access point.  He may have his network set up in such a way
(DMZ?) that the wireless ONLY accesses the internet and leaves his home network
separate.  That's the ONLY way *I* would do it!

Eric

#  Eric Lucas
#