Brian Vagnoni on 5 Dec 2007 13:08:23 -0000

Re: [PLUG] If you ever wondered.....RFC3092

I was joking Walt; it's ok to laugh. I'm 45 and maybe older than you so there. haha.

Brian Vagnoni

From: Walt Mankowski [mailto:waltman@pobox.com]
To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List [mailto:plug@lists.phillylinux.org]
Sent: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 07:51:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [PLUG] If you ever wondered.....RFC3092

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 10:56:51PM -0500, Brian Vagnoni wrote:
> Not everyone is as OLD as your Walt. :) We do have some young people
> here as well. I actually checked out RFC1, it was a nice trip back
> in time.

Well, as someone pointed out, I was of course referring to its
publication on April Fool's Day. Ordinarily I'd automatically
question the veracity of anything published on that date. I haven't
read through that RFC closely enough to tell if any of it was made up.

But now that you bring it up, the document *is* 6 1/2 years old. I'm
not really sure why you think my own age matters though.

Walt