Art Alexion on 5 Dec 2007 21:19:15 -0000

Re: [PLUG] FYI: Open Office Review

On Tuesday 04 December 2007 16:11:51 kamiza103@yahoo.co.jp wrote:
> OOo 2.3.0 from the Ubuntu repos.

OK, could be an Impress thing as I have never used that.

> It seems to freeze. After I kill it, I
> get a document recovery dialog which succeeds(?).  I try again and get the
> same result.  (I keep doing that all night to prove I'm insane.  haha)

I have had this loop problem with existing (i.e. saved and opened) writer
docs. Rarely, but it has happened.  The only solution seemed to be saying no
to document recovery and reopening the saved version.