Art Alexion on 6 Dec 2007 16:25:42 -0000

Re: [PLUG] "What's a File?" talk slides now online

On Thursday 06 December 2007 10:47:58 Mark Dominus wrote:
> Thanks again for having me in to speak.  As usual, I had a great time,
> and I look forward to coming back next year.

Thanks to you, Mark.

I was wondering about what you said about Directories
(http://perl.plover.com/classes/files/samples/slide013.html).  Is it possible
to edit the directory directly so as to "obscure" files a degree more
securely than the leading dot?