Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 6 Dec 2007 20:39:13 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Mail hosting

Greg,

I work for LinuxForce based out of Upper Darby, we offer email
services that sound like what you're looking for.

Details: http://linuxforce.net/lfmail.html

I can't give you prices, since I'm not the boss. But as for local-ness
all the employees of the company are PLUG members, and so are most of
our contractors :)

Cheers,

Lyz

On 12/6/07, Greg Helledy <gregsonh@gra-inc.com> wrote:
> As a followup, we are aware of Google.  We are looking for other, local,
> commercial (involving contracts and money) services.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg Helledy
>
> --
> Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message.
> If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible
> for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
> this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message
> and notify GRA, Inc. (postmaster@gra-inc.com) immediately. Please advise
> immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail
> for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information
> expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by GRA, Inc. unless
> otherwise indicated by an authorized representative independent of this
> message.

Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com