Claude M. Schrader on 13 Dec 2007 18:27:10 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Wireless Access - WPA-RADIUS Setting Up A Linux RADIUS Sever

On 13:36 Wed 12 Dec     , Brian Vagnoni wrote:

> So my question is how do you setup RADIUS on a Linux box to run with a Linksys WRT54G.

Brian,
Freeradius is pretty straightforward to set up - there are many ways of
doing auth, including LDAP, text files, a Database, or directly from the
passwd file - the last is obviously the easiest to set up, but has obvious
security concerns for use with wireless. A few links follow.
Claude

http://freeradius.org/
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/excerpt/radius_5/index1.html
http://wiki.freeradius.org/SQL_HOWTO