Art Alexion on 13 Dec 2007 19:15:16 -0000

[PLUG] AV software for Linux

I've always administered my home and small office machines with the belief
that virus attacks on Linux systems are theoretical and unlikely.  Program,
such as clamAV, as I understood them, were geared toward linux based mail
servers with vulnerable windows clients.

Looking at rolling out a few Linux desktops into a mixed enterprise
environment.  Desktops, not servers.  Should I be more concerned?