Art Alexion on 3 Jan 2008 12:28:33 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Which video card to use?

I'm at work now, but I think the magic combo was something like 1164x856 (or
something close).  Other things were out of range or had weirdly squashed
fonts.

But that wasn't the only problem.  The aforementioned kaffeine problem was a
big deal for me.