Trimble, Ronald D on 10 Jan 2008 08:42:00 -0800

[PLUG] Using mailman within a corporation

Greetings everyone!  I am hoping someone may be able to shed some light on my particular problem.

I have installed the latest version of mailman on an internal SuSE server at the request of our engineering organization.  This implementation will be used only by internal engineers so visibility outside of our company is not a concern.

I have completed the install and am able to access the admin pages, but I am wondering how these lists will work.  I have tried sending test messages to the admin list, but I am not receiving them even though I am in that list.  I suspect there is something I am missing as it relates to Exchange and mailman.  Has anyone had any experience getting mailman to work under similar circumstances?

Any suggestions you may have would be greatly appreciated.