Stephen Gran on 19 Jan 2008 16:22:01 -0800

Re: [PLUG] One True OS

On Sat, Jan 19, 2008 at 07:17:57PM -0500, Brian Vagnoni said:
> Thanks Steven & Chris :-> I have been educated. I have to try setting
> it all up here thought I don't have 6000 users obviously.  I take it
> there isn't an all encompassing howto out there? If they are all
> separate I already know where to look. Which of the combinations you
> listed would be the easiest to integrate?

Start here:
http://dev.riseup.net/grimoire/mail/buffy/

There are others, but that one gives you a decent overview of the things
involved, even if you don't settle on the software they mention (in
paticular, I wouldn't bother with maildrop or courier these days).  The
page is a few years old now, so it recommends best of breed of it's
time.
|  Stephen Gran                  | MS-DOS, you can't live with it, you can |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | live without it.   -- from Lars         |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | Wirzenius' .sig                         |