Andrew Gwozdziewycz on 24 Jan 2008 06:09:22 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT: Macbook question

Macbooks can _now_ take 4GB standard. People have stated that some of
the previous revisions would work with 3GB, some had success with 4GB,
but Apple officially supports 4GB in the latest MacBook revision.

On Jan 24, 2008 9:00 AM, Toby DiPasquale <toby@cbcg.net> wrote:
> On Jan 23, 2008 6:56 PM, Mag Gam <magawake@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Just got a new macBook. I have 1GB of memory in there, I was wondering if
> > anyone upgraded their memory to say 4GB or 3GB. Is it possible to buy a 2GB
> > memory module?
>
> I believe that the Macbooks can only take 2GB RAM max. The Macbook
> Pros can take 4GB RAM.

Macbooks can _now_ take 4GB standard. People have stated that some of
the previous revisions would work with 3GB, some had success with 4GB,
but Apple officially supports 4GB in only the latest MacBook revision.

--
Andrew Gwozdziewycz
apgwoz@gmail.com