James Barrett on 24 Jan 2008 15:59:10 -0800

[PLUG] Making network diagrams in Linux

I want to make detailed flowchart-type diagrams for a network I am
trying to restructure.  Kdissert is what I am using now, and it is a
fairly nice with good features, but is not exactly for network diagrams.
I had the pleasure of being granted with a copy of Microsoft Visio last
year.  It actually is (was?) a great product, FWIU one of those things
that MS acquired through a buy-out and did not really mangle all that
much, just rebranded.  In any event, I no longer own a license to Visio.

'apt-cache search flowchart' gave me kivio, and I just installed it.
I am going to try it out now, but does anyone have other suggestions?

--
James Barrett