JP Vossen on 7 Feb 2008 12:22:09 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Ms. Dewey

> Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 22:34:10 -0500
> From: "Brian Vagnoni" <bvagnoni@v-system.net>
> Subject: [PLUG] Ms. Dewey
>
> For the people who didn't seem to know about MS. Dewey at the meeting tonight. She may or may not be OS, but it is a web gem nonetheless. The sound should be on for this one folks, the expressions are priceless.
>
> The Ms. Dewey Search Engine
> http://www.msdewey.com/

This crashed my FF 2.0.0.11 on Gutsy, anyone else get it to work there?
  It worked OK on that same FF on W2KP, though it seems to be a resource
hog (what a shock).  Pretty funny.

See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ms_Dewey

Later,
JP
Microsoft has single-handedly nullified Moore's Law.
Innate design flaws of Windows make a personal firewall, anti-virus
and anti-malware software mandatory. The resulting software arms race
has effectively flattened Moore's Law on hardware running Windows.