Art Alexion on 9 Feb 2008 10:15:21 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT: Yahoo! takeover discussion

On Thursday 07 February 2008 14:25:05 Eric wrote:
> In light of the discussion last night about Yahoo! and their pending doom I
> thought this translation of Yahoo! CEO Jerry Yang's letter to their
> employees was insightful:
>
> http://daringfireball.net/2008/02/yahoo_translation
>
> Back to your regularly scheduled Linux conversation(s)...

A lot of my verizon stuff (POP, SMTP, etc.) is provided by Yahoo.  Verizon
doesn't officially support Linux, but I've never had a problem.

Any Linux implications for those of us who use Yahoo like this?  Can imagine
any [more] but...