Darian Anthony Patrick on 15 Feb 2008 07:59:26 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Mon, Feb 18, 2008: Natural Language Processing with Perl (PLUG West@Fidelity National Information Systems in Malvern)

The 18th is Monday, not Thursday.

Paul L. Snyder wrote:
>         /(_______________________________
>        / (                           ____)
>  _a'{ /__(  The Philadelphia Area   (____|_________________________)\
>  `/\\/ __( Linux Users Group (PLUG) |                              ) \
>    (/  __( cordially invites you to |    a PLUG West meeting on    )__\}`a_
>    <_____(__________________________| Thursday, February 18, 2008, )__\//\'
>                                     |    at FIS in Malvern, PA     )__  \)
>                                     |______________________________)_____>
>
>         The next PLUG West meeting will be held on Monday, February 18
>         at Fidelity National Information Systems in Malvern.  Walt
>         Mankowski will give a presentation entitled "Natural Language
>         Processing with Perl"
>
>         Please note that the February meeting only is being held at a
>         different location. The FIS offices are located at 2 W. Liberty
>         Blvd, Suite 300, in Malvern, PA, around a half-mile from our usual
>         meeting location at Unisys.
>
>         Interested in Linux, BSD, and Free Software?  Whether you're
>         already an enthusiast or want to learn more, come and join
>         us!  PLUG meetings are open to everyone, and anyone who is
>         curious is invited to attend.
>
>         The meeting will be at the office of Fidelity National Information
>         Systems offices in Malvern PA:
>
>           Fidelity National Information Services
>           2 West Liberty Blvd, Suite 300
>           Malvern, PA 19355
>
>         For driving directions, you can try Google Maps:
>
>           http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2+west+liberty+blvd,+19355
>
>         The meeting will begin at 7:00 pm and will last until around
>         9:00 pm.  The meeting will begin with an open Question and Answer
>         session, with the main presentation beginning at 8:00 pm.
>
>         For more information about PLUG, please visit our website at
>
>            http://www.phillylinux.org
>
>         Following the meeting, some attendees head over to the nearby
>         Flanigan's Boathouse to continue the discussion over beer.
>         Directions to the Boathouse can be found at
>
>            http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/boathouse.html

- --
Darian Anthony Patrick, GWAS, GSSP-Java, ZCE
Principal, Application Development
Criticode LLC
Office:     (215) 240-6566
Facsimile:  (866) 789-2992