Julien Mills on 19 Feb 2008 14:08:03 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Printer Advice

Brian,

> Have an HP 6310 aka the 6300 series usb/TCP/IP networkable all in one ink jet
> printer. I have it plugged into my sonicwll 1260 on address 192.168.168.133
> on the LAN Subnet. Any advice on getting it communicating with my Linux box.

This is funny, just today I plugged an HP6940 into our switch, went to my
linux box and went to add it in CUPS, and, by gum, it was just sitting there
to be added.  Now the funny thing is, the windows boxes can't find it.  I'll
work on that tomorrow.

Julien Mills                    julienfmills@yahoo.com