Art Clemons on 19 Feb 2008 14:34:53 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Fax from linux advice

> Anyone here have any experience setting up something like this?
> Using hylafax or efax?
>
> Or are there any others I should look into?

Either hylafax or efax normally work, although if you have a real serial
modem or have an ISA modem supported by mgetty/vgetty, sendfax is
another reliable alternative.  That being said, I'm surprised you aren't
  just sending an email instead, email seems more reliable today than
faxing.