Sean C. Sheridan on 20 Feb 2008 09:04:33 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Fax from linux advice

interfax.net.

If you sign up a developer account and only send to one fax number, the
service is free.  You send an email, they turn it into a fax. (Or you can
use their API's... but the email approach is really easy).

Sean C. Sheridan
scs@CampusClients.com

Campus Party, Inc.
444 North Third St.