Russell Nordquist on 25 Feb 2008 21:20:26 -0800

[PLUG] free tower PC

I have a tower PC that used to be my home server to give away. It's a
1Ghz Duron (yes, a Duron), 512M of ram and has one or maybe 2 NICS in it
an a winmodem that has Linux drivers. No HD's are included because I
haven't had time to scrub them. Works fine and would make a good
server/play machine. My learnt linux on this box so it has some pretty
good mojo. Pick up in University City/West Philadelphia.

russell