Mag Gam on 7 Mar 2008 22:56:46 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Virtualization Presentation

jadoba:

nice presentation.

You forgot to mention the father of Virtualization, IBM :-)

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 6:56 AM, James Barrett <jadoba@jadoba.net> wrote:
It was my honor and privilege to have been given the chance to present
to the PLUG community yet again.  Thanks to everyone who showed up last
night.  You guys could have had a PLUG meeting without me, but I
couldn't have had one without all of you.

If anyone wants to check out the slides, they are available at
http://jadoba.net/PLUG/ for anyone who wants to take a peek.

And thanks to everyone who asked questions.  I hope that my conceptual
art rubs off on someone.  If you didn't catch the concept, it was
"Images that people would not normally put inside of picture frames".

--
James Barrett