Sasha R on 20 Mar 2008 07:28:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] A friend needs some Linux help

Sasha Riser-Kositsky
206-251-9478
sashar@sas.upenn.edu

I live in University City area of Philly and setting people up with Linux is always a pleasure.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 9:59 AM, David Kaplan <davek7@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a friend in Philly that could really use some help to get his computer installed with Linux and get him off windows. I live in Portland, OR or I would be doing it. I have sent him a live CD of Linux Mint 4.0 . I think he lives in the Germantown area. If there is anyone in the area that would be able to help Robb out, please email me your name and number/email . I'll contact you and give you Robb Hutter's number.

I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Dave K