Joe Terranova on 24 Mar 2008 12:57:38 -0700

[PLUG] April Linux LAN Party

The Ubuntu New Jersey Local Community Team invites you to our April
Linux LAN Party! The LAN Party will be held on Saturday, April 12th,
from noon until midnight (though people are welcome to stay later), in
Cherry Hill, New Jersey (an address will be emailed to those that sign
up). We'll be playing a number of different games, both to bring us
together as a group, and to show newcomers that Linux gaming is alive
and well. Our last LAN went great[1], and we're hoping for more of the
same, with perhaps a bit more organization and variety in games.

For more details and to sign up:
http://nj.ubuntu-us.org/LAN

Cheers, and hope to see you there,
Joe Terranova