Brian Vagnoni on 15 Apr 2008 06:08:45 -0700

Re: [PLUG] wifi in phillie

Sorry for posting again but I have to go to Easton and then Allentown today so I have to hit the road.

If you have never been to Philly before places are basically separated into to groups, with and without alcohol. Philadelphia is also the largest city and population center in PA, so in other words it's a big place.

Assuming you are doing touristy stuff.

Paddy Wacks at 2nd and South Street
O'Neils at 611 South 3rd (basically 3rd & South)

Jon's(basically 3rd and South) is an outdoor pub and grub and you should have no trouble picking up O'Neils AP's from there. The above are all labeled Free Public Wifi so you won't be committing a felony.

I did both hotspots they are free with comcast cable backends. There is always the hotels, Starbucks if you are a T Mobile customer, ...etc.

Good Luck

Brian Vagnoni
PGP Digital Fingerprint
F076 6EEE 06E5 BEEF EBBD BD36 F29E 850D FC32 3955