bergman on 22 Apr 2008 17:16:14 -0700

[PLUG] misc. computer equipment available (free!)

In the spirit of Earth Day, my $WORK is recycling some older computer
equipment...some of which may be of use to some of you.

We're offering:

	4 large (17~19") monitors that accept 13W3 (Sun/SGI workstation)
	video input as well as VGA

	"obscure" serial cables (ie., USB-to-RJ45 for APC SmartUPS, DB9-DB9 for
	Tripplite UPS, DB9-RJ45)

	13W3 video cables

	assorted SCSI cables & terminators

	many, many, many power cables

	PS/2 mice & keyboards

	USB device-to-PS2 computer adapters

In 2 weeks, there will be 4 APC rackmount RM3000 SmartUPS systems available.
They need new batteries, but are otherwise in fine condition.

Please contact me off the list if you can find a good home for this equipment.

Thanks,

Mark