Michael Leone on 24 Apr 2008 07:02:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PC equipment ...

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 9:18 AM, Brian Vagnoni <bvagnoni@v-system.net> wrote:

>  Micro Center St Davids or St James I always forget. It's basically Rador
> Township. It's really close but if you don't have a car there could be a
> problem.
> You could take the train out there and cab back and forth to the
> station, or bring your bike, it's a short bike ride back and forth from the
> station. Great store, great selection, large store as well. Not a typical
> CrapUSA.

The St David train station is about 1.5 blocks from MicroCenter, and
there is a bus  down Lancaster Ave. Easy walking distance, unless of
course, you've got a large desktop box in your arms ...

> Brian Vagnoni
> PGP Digital Fingerprint
> F076 6EEE 06E5 BEEF EBBD BD36 F29E 850D FC32 3955

Michael J. Leone
<mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>