Art Alexion on 6 May 2008 10:44:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Problem configuring postfix

On Tuesday 06 May 2008 10:46:44 am Matt Mossholder wrote:
> Your problem is that the myorigin variable in main.cf appears to have a
> typo... I assume you meant "art-ubuntu.rhd.org" and not
> "art-ubuntu,rhd.org" (note the comma).

That's sort of what I thought, and made the change to the mydestination
variable where the same mistake was found.

But myorigin = /etc/mailname so I missed it there.  I made the edit
to /etc/mailname did aptitude -f install and all is well.

What else uses /etc/mailname?

And thanks for your help.