Sean C. Sheridan on 14 May 2008 09:54:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Source for refurbished drive ?

9 gig drives are really hard to find, they no longer manufacture anything
below 36 gb as far as I can tell.  You can buy a box of IBM 18gb's for a
hundred bucks.  Check ebay, there are tons of scsi 80 pins out there.  You
can always use a bigger drive than you need, even in raid.

Sean C. Sheridan
scs@CampusClients.com

Campus Party, Inc.
444 North Third St.