Claude M. Schrader on 16 May 2008 20:19:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Cisco Switch Manager Question

On 22:55 Fri 16 May     , Brian Vagnoni wrote:

>    Actually I got them for like $20 just to play with. Is it just
>    incompatibility with new browsers or something else?
>    Brian Vagnoni

Brian,
as far as I know, it never worked well. In my opinion, if you are
learning Cisco gear, you should learn the command line - their web
interfaces almost always limit you, and lock you into config option
combinations that you may not want. The IOS on a Cat 1900 doesnt even
really mimic modern IOS that closely. If your goal is to learn IOS, there
are better boxes out there. If your goal is just to screw
around....godspeed.

--
Claude M. Schrader, CCNA