Glenn Kelley on 23 May 2008 18:51:07 -0700

[PLUG] NORCO 3U Series?

Greetings for all those poor buggers who are staying home this weekend...

I am trying to find anyone who has used the NORCO DS-1240 or similar system
In short the norco DS-1240 is a 3U chassis that allows up to 12TB of
storage.

The case itself is under $700
Add that to a good Raid infiband card... and makes for decent storage...

I have read a few mixed reviews...

Does anyone know of a similar system that would do the same thing ?
In short - I want to make an external cage hold a ton of sata drives that I
can then place into Raid 10
For a webserver we are going to run.

Thanks

Glenn