Glenn Kelley on 6 Jun 2008 16:02:37 -0700

[PLUG] AntiSpam Mail Appliance (homebrew)

Greetings:

We operate a not-for-profit web hosting solution for churches - and we
are very interested in providing an anti-spam solution.
In short we would like to build our own appliance.

Does anyone here have experience with this?

I have taken a look @ Maia Mail Guard -
but not sure how well it works - if it is worth using.

A few notes:

All our clients @ present are utilizing cPanel for their control
panels and email solutions:  While some may say cPanel ... come on
already - remember - these are end users ...
so cPanel is a great option for them.

In short - we have a number of these servers and would like to find a
way to take the anti-spam solutions off of the servers themselves and
let a different system do the work.
One requirement - the anti-spam solution must give the user the
ability to see their quarantine online.

Any thoughts here?   Anyone want to do this for a few bucks?

Kind Regards,

Glenn