Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 7 Jun 2008 08:17:05 -0700

[PLUG] Fwd: June 21st MythTV Seminar by Matt Mossholder!

I mentioned this at the meeting on Wednesday - here are the details.

- Lyz

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elizabeth Bevilacqua <lyz@ubuntu.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 9:28 PM
Subject: June 21st MythTV Seminar by Matt Mossholder!
To: Ubuntu has got a friend in Pennsylvania <ubuntu-us-pa@lists.ubuntu.com>

It's that time again, the Ubuntu Pennsylvania team will be hosting a
MythTV Seminar using Mythbuntu and presented by Matt Mossholder.

 Date: Saturday, June 21st 2008

 Time: 1PM-5PM

 Location: The ATS Group, 1200 Atwater Drive, Suite 170, Malvern, PA 19355

     * Directions: http://www.theatsgroup.com/contact.htm
     * Our site contact is Jonathan Simpson. The doors should be
unlocked, but if not you can give him a call to be let in:
484-467-9965

 Refreshments: Snacks, coffee, and soda will be provided

 Details: Join us for a hands on seminar, where we will build and
configure a MythTV Home Theater PC (HTPC) based upon Ubuntu and
Mythbuntu.

 SIGN UP AND MORE INFO:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PennsylvaniaTeam/Philly/MythTVSeminar2008

Sign up (or email lyz@ubuntu.com to RSVP) now. Space for builders is
limited to 10, but more are welcome to come and enjoy the
presentation, help out with installations and get some tips on
building your own.

Hope to see you there!

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua