Eric on 16 Jun 2008 14:02:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT: PSU Issue

I've had nearly identical problems like you describe several times in
the past.
On some occasions it's the power supply that is defective.
On other occasions it's the motherboard that has malfunctioned.

If you can, remove the PS and test it with a tester or, in a pinch, go
to Micro Center, Computer Renaissance, or some place closer to you and
ask if they can test the PS for you. I've had both places test for me.

Good Luck

Eric

--

#  Eric Lucas