JP Vossen on 25 Jun 2008 14:08:20 -0700

[PLUG] bash Preso in KoP 2008-07-02 [again]

Just a quick note, I'll be doing the bash presentation that I've done
for both PLUG West and North
(http://www.princessleia.com/plug/jpvossen_choice_bash.odp) again in KoP
on 2008-07-02 ~1800 or 1830.  More details when the plans are final, but
FYI if you missed it and want to attend.

If you are interested I wouldn't mind a heads up for planning purposes,
but it's not required.

Later,
JP