JP Vossen on 26 Jun 2008 15:51:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] bash Preso in KoP 2008-07-02 [again]

> Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:52:12 -0400
> From: Art Alexion <art.alexion@verizon.net>
> Subject: Re: [PLUG] bash Preso in KoP 2008-07-02 [again]
>
> On Wednesday 25 June 2008 5:08:11 pm JP Vossen wrote:
>> Just a quick note, I'll be doing the bash presentation that I've done
>> for both PLUG West and North
>> (http://www.princessleia.com/plug/jpvossen_choice_bash.odp) again in KoP
>> on 2008-07-02 ~1800 or 1830. ?More details when the plans are final, but
>> FYI if you missed it and want to attend.
>
> I'm confused.  I thought 07-02 was PLUG Central?

Doh!  Yes, it is, and I didn't notice that, since I never attend the
Central meetings.  This is not a "PLUG" meeting but just an encore of a
preso I've done for both LUG West and North.  So anyone who does attend
Central meetings and missed me previously will have to choose.  Sorry.

I'm still hoping Brent will come out to West or North for his "Hacking
the eeePC" preso though.

And yes, KoP = King of Prussia.  :-)

Sorry about the confusion,
JP