Casey Bralla on 27 Jun 2008 14:03:52 -0700

[PLUG] Search Agent

Being a cheap SOB and having eclectic musical tastes, I like to search
amazon's used CD listings for a couple of dozen artists.  (I find you can
often get used CD's for <$1 + $3 shipping if you are willing to hunt for
them.)

Unfortunately, amazon's search page is poor, to say the least.  (You can't
even establish a default display order for each search...  I like "sort by
price")

I would like to find an intelligent search agent to do the grunt work for me.
Google and Freshmeat searches for such a creature have been futile.

Anybody know of a good search agent, or know who has a great selection of
cheap used CDs?

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence