Julien Mills on 3 Jul 2008 16:18:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Text file to Excel, automated

Everyone,

> Any of those should allow you automate your task...if
> you're willing,
> I'm sure we can even help you work through using any of
> these over the
> list.

Thanks for all the replies and help on this, I'm going away
for the weekend so I won't be able to work on this, but I'm
kind of chomping on the bit now.

The output is coming from DB2 on an as/400, I use ODBC with
the IBM drivers.  It works very nicely, I can get pretty much
any type of output I need.  I'll report back when I get
going with this.

Thanks again,

Julien