Dan Widyono on 9 Jul 2008 21:23:25 -0700

[PLUG] Princess Leia on Groklaw

Catch it while you can, in the news picks on the right column at
www.groklaw.net:

#  Pics of Ubuntu in a box at Best Buy
[PJ: I love to see this. I went to Best Buy last week, wanting to see an Asus
eeePC now that there are rumors they will put Debian on one, and they had
absolutely nothing Linux-related on sale. You can buy an eeePC, but only
without seeing it first, by buying online and then picking it up when it
arrives. Who buys laptops like that? Well. Me. You. But most people don't. So
this is certainly a step forward. Anyway, I thought you'd like to see the
box.] - Pleia2's Blog

The link points to:

http://princessleia.com/journal/?p=1262

:)