TheWonk on 14 Jul 2008 08:35:18 -0700

[PLUG] DVD ripping

So I own a couple DVD's I bought legitimately and I was trying to find a way to rip them in my favourite OS into a video file [MP4, AVI, any video file, Im not fussed]. I got the program Avidemux, which made the video file perfectly but corrupted the audio pretty horribly.

I was wondering if any of you do this regularly and exactly what settings you use to get a useable rip. I was hoping to rip in the highest possible quality [I dont care how much space my rips take as long as each is under 10gb].

Can anyone reccomend a program/specific rip settings that produce a watchable product?

Thanks,

Sasha