Gordon Dexter on 4 Aug 2008 13:16:13 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Apache 2, PHP, + cgi scripts

Most distros have a relatively simple way of enabling PHP.  For example,
in Gentoo you just emerge it and then add it as an option in
/etc/conf.d/apache

What distro are you using?  Have you installed PHP already?

--Gordon