Erek Dyskant on 11 Aug 2008 16:06:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Senior Linux Admin / Architect position in Philly

Chuck,
	A copy of my resume is attached.  I'm currently a project manager for
Blumenthals.com, an internet consulting and application hosting company
based out of western new york, and I'm interested in relocating to the
philadelphia area.
	I'm responsible for the Blumenthals infrastructure, which includes
mostly RHEL servers running a LAMP stack, many virtualized within Xen.
	I'd love to have a conversation with you to get a better idea about
what your client is looking for, and how I might be able to match that.

Best Regards,
Erek Dyskant