recruiting on 13 Aug 2008 13:19:22 -0700

[PLUG] Job Posting - GreenPhire

Hello Everyone,

GreenPhire is a startup payments and communications company located in
center city.  We are currently searching for a developer with the
following skill set:

Perl
PHP
Javascript
Data Mining
MySQL
Linux

At a minimum we need someone who can execute on development work and
perform maintenance as needed to our existing system.  In a best case
scenario, we would find a person who could be client-presentable with
leadership/management potential/experience.  In the later scenario,
that individual would have the opportunity to grow into a CIO type of
role within our company.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who fits the bill, feel free
to send an email and/or resume to recruiting@greenphire.com.

Best regards,
GreenPhire HR

www.greenphire.com