Eric on 30 Aug 2008 11:09:58 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Question about Remote Desktop through a NAT

I don't know about Ubuntu but in the Windows world this does exactly
what you need:

   http://www.uvnc.com/pchelpware/sc/index.html

Perhaps this will be a good starting point for further searches.  Best
of luck and let us know what you find out.

Eric

--
#  Eric Lucas
#