holdenergy1 on 19 Sep 2008 08:36:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] eeeeeeee PC

But does it play Youtube videos out of the box or at most with a simple installer?

-Andrew

I took it around to a dozen coworkers of varying abilities.  Each one
got right to work (or play) without questions or difficulties.  No one
asked what OS was on the machine.  They borrowed a few tricks from
Windows: `I found a wireless network - would you like to connect?',
which make things downright easy to use.