Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 2 Oct 2008 18:50:15 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OpenStreetMap encore

We have a speaker for the November 5th PLUG meeting! Richard Weait
agreed to return to do do an encore talk of the OpenStreetMap.org talk
he did at PLUG West.

He wants to follow up the meeting on the 5th with a mapping party on
Saturday the 8th, as described here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Mapping_Weekend_Howto

And requested the following expertise:

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 6:02 PM, Richard Weait <richard@onlinux.ca> wrote:
> I'd love some local help with
> selecting a good venue for the event and goal for the mapping.  What's
> really cool about Philly and not on the map yet?  Historic plaques, the
> Bell, sports stadiums, riverside recreation trails?  Got any thoughts on
> that?

Any thoughts? Feel free to either reply to the list or to Richard
(Cc:ed) and me directly.

Cheers,

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz // pleia2